The Sunday Post // June 23, 2019
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. This is an opportunity to recap the week, share what is happening in life, and share news of what is upcoming over the next week (or so).
Tidying up is still going on. So if you see anything ~ iffy ~ let me know.
This week has had its busy moments. A few weeks back we had a roof leak, which was fixed, but now have discovered it wasn’t as small as originally thought. Our tiles in our shower started falling out and we have now discovered the leak rotted the inside wall of our shower. So we are in a DIY mode as we are replacing/fixing our shower. The shower is now bare bones and we seem to be making no headway. Hopefully, next week! Fingers crossed!
That’s about enough to keep me busy! I’m sure those pesky little things will pop up this week, but so thankful for a stay-cation coming up soon with the Fourth of Juky right around the corner.
I hope everyone has a great week. Enjoy this week’s short and sweet post!
I’m looking for book bloggers that are interested in hosting tours. I’ve had a few new/indie authors that have asked me to possibly do tours for them and, although nothing has been decided on, I’m putting together a list of tour hosts should they move forward. You can read more here.
Recently On The Blog
- Interview // Author Nikki Stern, author of The Wedding Crasher
- Excerpt // The Space Between Time by Charlie Laidlaw
- Interview // Author Cy Wyss, author of An Eye for a Lie
This Week On The Blog
- Review of We Were Killers Once by Becky Materman
- Showcase // After Gardens by Katharine Coldiron
- Review // The Escape Room by Megan Goldin
Current Giveaways On The Blog – Please share if you can
- Amazon Gift Card of $20.00 (2) via An Eye for a Lie Author Cy Wyss
- Amazon Gift Card of $15.00 (2) via The Wedding Crasher Author Nikki Stern
- Signed book The Auctioneer & Skype conversation Author D.J. Williams
- Amazon Gift Card of $20.00 via Blackquest 40 Author Jeff Bond