The Sunday Post
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. This is an opportunity to recap the week, share what is happening in life, and share news of what is upcoming over the next week (or so).
It has been a long minute since my last Sunday Post. Life has kept me pretty busy with my family, especially my daughter. She just graduated from high school along with all of the college courses she took, for which she was honored recently. And to top it all off, she has been preparing for college for several weeks.
College preparation is not at all like preparing for middle or high school, so I can honestly say that I’m freaked out right now. My youngest is a college student and I will soon be an empty nester. I’m not sure that I like it at all, although, I can say that I’m looking forward to…hmmm…I’ll let you know.
This week’s post will be short and sweet!
Recently On The Blog
- Interview with Author D.J. Williams, author of The Auctioneer
- Interview with Author Jeff Bond, author of Blackquest 40
- Excerpt from The Naming Game by Author Gabriel Valjan
- Started clean up on outdated posts to update formats, etc.
This Week On The Blog
- Review // A Torch In His Heart by Anna Belfrage
- Finishing up The Turn of the Key by Ruth Ware for review
Current Giveaways On The Blog
- Signed book The Auctioneer & Skype conversation Author D.J. Williams
- Amazon Gift Card of $20.00 via Blackquest 40 and Author Jeff Bond
- Amazon Gift Card of $20.00 via The aNamin Game and Author Gabriel Valjan