2015 Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge
My Challenge: I’m on Fire!: read 16+ more books (or 4,000+ more pages)
Quick recap: The ODY challenge is really what it states… read more book then you did for 2014. Just out do yourself!
As you can see above in red, I have challenged myself to read 16+ more books than I did in 2014. I think this is an achievable goal because I’ve already placed a personal goal of completing at least four book reviews per month, plus read one book per month for the online book club I participate in. Wish me luck!
I read less than 30 books for 2014; not my finest year. For 2015, I plan to read at least 60+ books and use this post as my tracker. I will list every book I read during 2015 below in order to keep track of my challenge progression. Please note that I will link to the review completed for each book.
Note: Click on the title to go to my review of the book.
- If I Fall, If I Die by Michael Christie (1/19)
- The Offering by Joanne Clancy (1/21) (review forthcoming)
- A Killing at the Creek by Nancy Allen (1/26)
- Moonlight Falls on Seven Sisters by M.L. Bullock (2/7) (review forthcoming)
- Heather by AJ Sendall (3/3)
- Dark Rooms by Lili Anolik (3/14) (review forthcoming)