Quick Weekly Review 12/10/2017
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. This is an opportunity to recap the week, share what is happening in life, and share news of what is upcoming over the next week (or so).
It’s been awhile since I last posted a Sunday Post. I fell out of the routine of this weekly post once my work life balance fell out of balance. Not that the balance has returned this week, but thought this would be the easiest way to share some things happening on the site. Plus, I have a post to get ready!
This post will be real quick, but I do hope everyone has a wonderful week and is keeping warm as we countdown to Christmas 2017.
Last Week On RAPT
- Bookish stocking stuffer ideas for Christmas
- Interview with Whitney Dineen, Author of Kindred Spirits
- Book review of Framed by Author Wayne Kerr
Next Week on RAPT
- Book Excerpt // Twisted Threads by Kaylin McFarren
- Book Excerpt // Power Struggle by Carolyn Arnold
Giveaways Happening on RAPT
- Win one (1) of five (5) paperback copies of Framed by Wayne Kerr – 6 days left
- Win one (1) $25 Amazon Gift Card courtesy of Author Whitney Dineen – 9 days left
- Win one (1) of five (5) great gifts from Author Kaylin McFarren – 10 days left
Currently reading or listening to and expect reviews… soonish on RAPT
- Into the Water by Paula Hawkins
- The Lying Game by Ruth Ware
Received This Week… figuring out when to fit it in on RAPT
- Last Mrs. Parrish by Liv Constantine
- The Chalk Man by C.J. Tudor
Goodreads Challenge Update for RAPT
I am absolutely nowhere close to finishing my challenge this year. That’s OK. What I learned is that at least having the challenge and giving myself a true number to shoot for kept me reading. Had I not had a number to shoot for, I don’t think I would have kept up with a reading routine. I will do the challenge for 2018 and again, will give myself a reasonable number to read towards!
A Goal for RAPT
I am a HUGE true crime podcast listener AND love listening to podcasts that bring back the old time radio show formats. I plan to start sharing a few that I listen to around twice a month on the site. I have already started listing links within the footer of RAPT. If you like podcasts, and you like true crime or dramas, the click on a few!
Good reading, and listening, my fellow bookish people!