The Sunday Post // June 16, 2019
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. This is an opportunity to recap the week, share what is happening in life, and share news of what is upcoming over the next week (or so).
Tidying up is still going on. So if you see anything ~ iffy ~ let me know.
It’s been fairly quiet around the home. My daughter has died her hair pink, again. I like her with pink hair, but I still think the blue she did a couple years’ back was my favorite. She has always been able to make any hair color work. Her and my son definitely got the perfect hair gene. My son’s hair it the kind of hair every girl wants. The flowy, soft beautiful hair and I hate it! It definitely must have skipped me.
Today, for Father’s Day, my kid’s bought their Dad a Discovery Flight for his gift. He loves to fly and has always wanted to possibly learn, so here is his chance to ‘see’ if he would like to do more than just be a passenger. This should be interesting.
I hope everyone has a great week. Enjoy this week’s short and sweet post!
Recently On The Blog
- Showcase // The Wedding Crasher by Nikki Stern – check out the interview on 6/20
- Pre-Order // A Darker Shade of Evil – Anthology of 10 stories!
- Review // A Torch In His Heart by Anna Belfrage
- Interview with Author D.J. Williams, author of The Auctioneer
This Week On The Blog
- Interview // Author Nikki Stern, author of The Wedding Crasher
- Interview // Author Cy Wyss, author of An Eye For A Lie
- Excerpt // The Space Between Time by Charlie LaidLaw
Current Giveaways On The Blog – Please share if you can
- Signed book The Auctioneer & Skype conversation Author D.J. Williams
- Amazon Gift Card of $20.00 via Blackquest 40 Author Jeff Bond
- Amazon Gift Card of $20.00 via The Naming Game Author Gabriel Valjan