Happenings Around Here // Sunday Post 9/27/2015
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @Caffeinated Book Reviewer. This is an opportunity to recap the week, share what is happening in life, and share news of what is upcoming over the next week (or so).
It has been many moons since I posted a Sunday Post. I had to put greater emphasis on planning and executing my freelance support business for authors due to some changes in my career and with that I had to change up my routine with posts on my site.
With my planning finally done and launching right around the corner, I have time back. With that time, I thought I would add back some topics on the site that had to be put on routine hiatus.
What life has happened? Let’s see… I was downsized from my day job; my 15-year-old daughter launched a handmade bath product company, and said 15-year-old now has a boyfriend. What have I gotten myself into?! I’m also one month in on my planning process for a new book series that I’m working on with my kids.
Time to take a breath.
Posts, Reviews, and Giveaways… Now On the Site
- The Forgotten Ones by Brian McGilloway Book Review
- Paranormal Romance author Felicity Heaton Interview
- *GIVEAWAY* Winner’s Choice within HER ANGEL series by Felicity Heaton
- Author Amanda Apthorpe’s guest post on creating a character
Posts, Reviews, and Reading… Coming Up On the Site
- The Victim by Eric Matheny Book Review
- Millennial Moms by Maria Bailey – reading to review
- Reading book 3 of #SevenSisters series by ML Bullock, Shadows Stir at Seven Sisters
- Simon House, author of the Andee the Aquanaut series, Author Interview
- One month in… discussing the starting process of writing a book
- Discovering #ArkansasAuthors to showcase
Discovered via… Social Media
Click on the covers to learn more about the author and their books.