Sunday Post 3/15/2015
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. This is an opportunity to recap the week, share what is happening in life, and share news of what is upcoming over the next week (or so).
Two in a row for me! Who-Hoo!
A bit of a quiet week, again, on the site, but a ton done behind-the-scenes. I’m continuing to knock out code and getting an initial site planned out for my freelance support business for authors. It’s exciting to see what huge developments can grow from a few small ideas!
And for those of you fortunate to have a lull in bad weather… I hope you are enjoying your sunshine!
Last Week On The Blog
- Dark Rooms by Lily Anolik (review forthcoming)
- Review is coming… but I have to tell you, I COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN! I’m so glad my kids are 1) YA, and 2) a teen, because I started and didn’t stop!
- Continue to work on… WP development and book tour site 🙂
Next Week On The Blog
- The Temple of Light by Daniela Piazza (review)
- Books from Scratch… moderation
- To read or not to read… (discussion)
Around The Blogosphere
- Take a Thrive 7-day challenge with the From Left to Write virtual book club.
- Wish Rachel @ A perfection Called Books a Happy Blogoversary (& Giveaway)
- Celebrate with Brittany, too! @ Please Feed the Bookworm Blogoversary (& Giveaway)
- Check out The Ghost of You giveaway @ My Nook, Books, and More