Thank Someone Today
Did you know that January is National Thank You Month? Giving thanks, or saying “Thank You,” can be a very uplifting experience and one that can be done every single day! No need to wait for a special time of the year. January would be a great month for you to get into the habit of giving thanks.
Simple things you can do to help inspire you, are:
- Write a daily note in a journal of what you’re thankful for.
- Inspire your family to share at dinner what they’re thankful for.
- Write a Thank You note for a stranger and leave it during your morning coffee break.
- Maybe just a “Have a wonderful day,” would work!
- Remember to thank those for helping you out (grocery bagger).
There are definitely many, many ways that you can show your thanks. Try one out today!
Have a young one that is learning about being thankful? Looking for inspiration?
What are you #thankful for? How will you thank someone?